Your collection of music and podcasts is a representation of you—and it’s something deeply personal. But with 5,000+ hours of content released globally every day on Spotify and hundreds of those saved in Your Library, we know it’s crucial to be able to quickly find what you’re looking for, jump back into your latest discovery, or rediscover a beloved track you saved years ago.
Starting today, we are rolling out a new version of Your Library to all Spotify mobile users. Now, you’ll have a more streamlined way to easily explore your collection and find your saved music and podcasts faster. Your Library’s updated design and added features will enable you to spend less time looking for content and organizing your collection, and more time rediscovering the music and podcasts you’ve loved over the years. And as always, keep adding even more content for a library that grows alongside you into the future.
The new Your Library is packed with a new layout and features that make browsing your music and podcast collection easier than ever. Get ready for:
- A streamlined way to browse and search your entire collection—both music and podcasts—in one place.
- New dynamic filters to help you browse that collection. Choose between album, artist, playlist, or podcast to see the audio you’ve saved that matches. Then, if you’re on the go, simply tap the Downloaded filter to view all your content available offline* at once.
- Better sorting options. Choose between viewing your audio alphabetically, by recently played, or by creator name. Now that’s organized.
- More control and easier access to what you listen to most. Choose up to four playlists, albums, or podcast shows to keep pinned for instant access so you can quickly dive back into that work playlist or sleep podcast. Simply swipe right on these items to see the “pin” option.
- Use the new Grid view to sort through your liked content in a more visual way with large-tiled album, playlist, and podcast cover art.
The new Your Library will be rolling out to all users on iOS and Android in the coming week.
*Music downloads are only available to Spotify Premium users.