Was your year full of new musical discoveries or auditory trips down memory lane? No matter how you listened—or what you listened to—Spotify was there to set the soundtrack. And now, during 2023 Spotify Wrapped, we’re helping you check the receipts on your year in review.
Our 2023 Wrapped campaign is a celebration of the realest moments that defined your year on Spotify. It includes the top artists, songs, albums, and podcasts that reflect how more than 574 million fans around the world listened, and a personalized user experience with even more interactive features, 2023 Wrapped has everything you need to celebrate your year of listening.
So make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date, then get your personalized Wrapped in the Spotify mobile app for iOS and Android. This year, for the first time, you can also view Wrapped from any browser by visiting Spotify.com/Wrapped.
Now that 2023 Spotify Wrapped is here, check out . . .
New and refreshed data stories to bring you to the heart of your listening
- Me in 2023 demonstrates a streaming habit that defined your music listening this year. When you flip your card, it reveals a listening character specific to your tastes and habits on Spotify. Check out all 12 characters here.
- Sound Town matches you to a city based on your listening and artist affinity.
- Top 5 Genres shows you how your top five music genres stacked up and is presented in a fun sandwich-inspired design.
- Top 5 Artists lets you see the month your listening peaked for each artist this year, painting a fuller picture of your year on Spotify and the artists that helped soundtrack it.
- Your Artist Messages means you’ll get to hear from one of your top artists within your personalized Wrapped. If you’re craving more, visit the Wrapped feed for video messages from thousands of artists, including Taylor Swift, Bad Bunny, Peso Pluma, Dolly Parton, NewJeans, SZA, and Jung Kook.
- Artists, songwriters, and podcasters will also receive their own personalized Artist and Creator Wrapped experiences to uncover and celebrate how their fans listened.
All-new ways to enjoy Wrapped
This year, we’re introducing the Wrapped feed on your Spotify Home screen on mobile, creating a one-stop spot for all things Wrapped. Get our Best Of editorial playlists, access to merch from your top artists, options for viewing concerts near you, and much more.
We’re bringing listener favorites into the experience this year, including DJ and Blend. Our AI DJ will guide you through your Wrapped, serving up your music with commentary about your most-streamed artists, genres, and songs this year. But don’t wait! The DJ experience is only available for the first week following the launch of Wrapped.
You can also invite friends to create a Blend with all of your top songs by tapping the 2023 Wrapped Top Songs filter to combine your favorites into one shared playlist.
Bringing Wrapped to the world
We also developed surprising and fun ways to bring Wrapped, artists, partners, and 2023 listening trends to life IRL. We’re looking forward to Lil Yachty’s Lil Yacht sailing from downtown Atlanta in celebration of his latest album, Let’s Start Here and the the “Boy’s a Liar” Lie Detector honoring “Boy’s a liar Pt. 2” by PinkPantheress and Ice Spice in Underground Atlanta. In Indonesia, we are going to celebrate the song “Sial”’ (translated as “Bad Luck”) by Mahalini with a unique tradition: giving users real haircuts. According to local belief, getting a haircut is believed to ward off bad luck.
On December 6, we’re also releasing a special slate of Spotify Singles from artists around the world, including Japan’s imase, South Africa’s Kelvin Momo, Sweden’s Bolaget, Italy’s Gabry Ponte, and Indonesia’s Aziz Hedra.
Plus, there are surprise moments in store for listeners in their own living rooms:
- Spotify Island is bringing back WonderWrapped, giving fans the opportunity to get limited-edition merch inspired by our personalized user experience, along with being able to actually climb the charts and participate in other Wrapped-themed fun. The experience will be available to fans beginning tomorrow.
- Get On the Pitch with FC Barcelona and find videos from some of your favorite players, including Robert Lewandowski, Alexia Putella, and Pedri, where they guess each other’s Wrapped. Additionally, 2023 Wrapped will be featured on the LED screens at matches for the men’s team on December 3 and the women’s team on December 10.
View this post on Instagram
- Request Your Top Songs in 2023 by asking Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri, three of the assistants Spotify integrates with across 2,000+ devices. You can also find Wrapped stickers on WhatsApp and anywhere GIPHY is integrated.