Spotify House Brings Together The Hottest Lineup at Nashville’s CMA Fest 2019
The Country Music Association’s CMA Fest in Nashville, TN is country music’s biggest annual gathering. This year, Spotify is back at the fest with a stellar lineup to satisfy every country music fan’s cravings.
From Thursday, June 6 to Sunday, June 9, Spotify will return to Blake Shelton’s and Opry Entertainment Group’s restaurant and music venue, Ole Red, to host ‘Spotify House’ complete with an exceptional lineup of emerging artists, established stars, country music icons and special surprise guests throughout the weekend. The curated set is a collaboration between Spotify, The Grand Ole Opry, and Ole Red.
The Spotify House daytime schedule will run from 11:30am to 7:00pm. Nightly headlining shows and late-night jam sessions will be scheduled from 7:30pm to 2:00am. All shows will be open to the public and space will be limited to first-come, first-served.
Spotify House will bring together a remarkable group of artists to celebrate everything country, from the sound to the ability to connect the past, present, and future of the country music community. Spotify continues to offer fans and artists truly unique experiences and showcases a deep commitment to country music and its dedicated fans, through both live performances of established country stars, or helping fans discover new and unexpected talent.
Spotify House 2019 lineup highlights will include:
- Breakout music star Lil Nas X, who took the music world by storm with his country chart-topping hit “Old Town Road,” will perform during CMA Fest at the new Spotify House nighttime rooftop series.
- Returning headliners, rollicking country trio Midland, who will perform songs from their hit debut album On the Rocks (Big Machine Records), alongside new material from their upcoming second album, including the new single “Mr. Lonely.”
- Country music legend and ten-time Grammy nominee Tanya Tucker, who will thrill fans with an headlining appearance.
- ACM Award winners and CMA Award nominees Old Dominion, who will bring their trademark blend of old-fashioned country music and rock n’ roll grit.
- Talented singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist, five-time Grammy nominee, and CMA Award winner Hunter Hayes returning as a headliner for the second year in a row.
- American Idol runner-up and CMA Award nominee Lauren Alaina as a headliner.
- 2019 CMT Music Award-nominated country music duo Maddie & Tae, who are currently on tour opening for Carrie Underwood’s Cry Pretty Tour 360.
Other standouts acts including Chris Young, Morgan Evans, Tenille Townes, Emily Ann Roberts, Mitchell Tenpenny, Filmore, James Barker Band, Cassadee Pope, and many more.
For full schedule and lineup updates at Ole Red visit https://olered.com/nashville/spotify/.
Get ready for CMA Fest with the Ole Red playlist: