Our ambition is for Spotify Premium to be available wherever our listeners enjoy the music and podcasts they love. To make this happen, we’re continuously establishing new partnerships that allow users to discover and enjoy Spotify’s more than 50 million tracks and billions of playlists in the most convenient way.
Today we are extremely excited to announce that we are teaming up with a world-class partner, AT&T, in a new relationship bringing Spotify Premium across one of the largest mobile networks in the U.S.
Here are five things to know about the offer:
- If you’re on or join AT&T’s Unlimited &More Premium wireless plan, you can choose Spotify Premium as your premium entertainment option—at no extra charge.
- If you’re an existing Spotify Premium subscriber and have or join an &More Premium wireless plan, you’ll get to keep your current Spotify account (and all those playlists you’ve made). If you already have an &More Premium plan, you just sign up through the AT&T website.
- Select AT&T customers can sign up for a free six-month trial of Spotify Premium. So if you’re an eligible AT&T customer, keep an eye out for offer details from AT&T.
- Following the trial, those AT&T customers can continue to enjoy Spotify Premium for $9.99/month.
- AT&T is not only recognized at the “Nation’s Best Network”* but also the fastest wireless network,** which means its more than 77 million wireless subscribers can now get access to unlimited amounts of music and podcasts with the fastest speeds and reliability.
Get all the details on these offers in our press release here.