How To Get Hyped for Festival Season With Spotify
Comfy shoes: check. Glow sticks: check. Fanny pack: check. Festival season is upon us and you may have all the gear you need for your music-filled weekend, but have you caught up on the latest hits from all the live acts you can’t wait to see?
From the drive to the venue to the parking lot after-party, Spotify wants to help you check that box so you have all you need music-wise. Here are a few ways you can get festival-ready using Spotify:
- Blend with festival headliners: You can now Blend with some of your favorite festival headliners, like Megan Thee Stallion—a perfect way to get amped for their upcoming performances. You’ll also receive a social sharecard, which shares your taste-match scores and lets you see your listening preferences compared to the artist.
- Blend with your festival crew: Headed to the next festival with your friends? Thanks to our new Blend features, you can now create a Blend playlist with up to 10 people, allowing you and your crew to listen to all of your favorite tracks in one shared personalized playlist. Now y’all can get pumped for the show together.
- Get hyped for the lineup with the ultimate Bluetooth speaker: Elevate your festival game with the VAPPEBY Bluetooth speaker lamp from IKEA. Complete with Spotify Tap, this festival-ready device features one-touch access to Spotify, two different light modes, and a 12-hour battery life so you can go all day and night.
- Elevate your jam sesh: Kick-start your festival prep—whether that’s in the car or getting ready at home—with a Group Session. You and your friends can simultaneously stream all of your favorite festival jams even before you link up.
- Don’t stop the music: Crank up the music even if you don’t have Wi-Fi access. Spotify’s Offline mode allows Spotify Premium subscribers to play downloaded tracks at any point.
- Keep the memories alive with a post-festival playlist: As the sets wrap, you and your friends can commemorate an unforgettable festival with a collaborative playlist. And make it uniquely yours by customizing the playlist cover with your favorite photo from the weekend.
This month, thousands of fans will be driving to the desert to catch headliners like Harry Styles and Billie Eilish in California. Across the Atlantic, concertgoers will be traveling to Lagos, Nigeria, to jam to performances by Fireboy DML, Central Cee, Fave, and more. Whether you have plans for these festivals or a different one is on your hit list, Spotify has everything you need to get ready for a weekend of nonstop music.
Now crank up the music and listen to the latest from your favorite headliners while you finish packing.