Today, we announced our third quarter 2023 performance. The business delivered strong results in Q3 as all of our key indicators exceeded guidance and we returned to profitability.
- Monthly Active Users were up 26% to 574 million and 2 million ahead of guidance. This represents our second largest Q3 net addition performance in history.
- Subscribers grew 16% Y/Y to 226 million. Net additions of 6 million were 2 million ahead of guidance.
- Total Revenue grew 11% Y/Y to €3.4 billion, exceeding guidance.
- Gross Margin finished above guidance at 26.4%.
- Spotify returned to profitability, reporting Operating Income of €32 million for the quarter.
In addition, we unveiled new personalized experiences for users and tools for creators:
Click below to check out a sizzle reel of audio trailers from a few of our recent original and exclusive podcasts and audiobook offerings.